Monday, November 23, 2009

Nick Cannon the blame for Mariah's fall?




Speaking of falling stars, have you heard about Mariah Carey? I hear Mimi is having a little trouble selling tickets. Yeah, she’s performing at Madison Square Garden on New Year’s Eve for a one night only, ringing in 2010 R&B/Pop symphonic soul extravaganza. I hear this Mariah Carey concert is going to have everything: music, dance, comedy, and magic. Yep, everything except an audience. Cuz she ain’t selling no tickets!
I hear the promoters are sweating like Evander Holyfield on Maury. I don’t know if they’ll cancel Mariah’s show, but they might have to move it to a smaller venue, like the Starbucks on Eighth Avenue. That bamma Nick Cannon had better brace himself. Pretty soon Mariah’s gonna start blaming people for her drop off. All I’m saying pre-Nick Cannon, multi-platinum and sold out shows. Post-Nick Cannon, aluminum and Starbucks on Eighth Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment