Monday, November 23, 2009

"Thumbs Up" for Former Miss California!




The former Miss California was all over TV this week trying to convince people that a sex tape is not really a sex tape. You know that tape that the pageant committee got a hold of that shows Carrie Prejean pleasuring herself on camera? I hear she was going to town on this tape. She was all over herself. She was tearing herself up. They said it looked like she was stuffing a turkey. Somebody needs to tell that woman that sex with yourself, is still sex. And if you sex yourself on tape, then you’ve made a sex tape. I’m not mad at her. I’d like to shake her hand. I give the tape a thumbs up! I’ll let that marinate for all you slow bammas. As a matter of fact, that may be the name of the tape, “Thumbs Up”.

No comments:

Post a Comment